Have you recently embarked on a new business venture or expanded your finance team or made acquisitions recently? If yes, then there is no better time to think of VAT training. Of course, we are there to help you anytime in all aspects of the business but you and your team must remain VAT-ready not only to keep the costly mistakes at bay but also for seamless bookkeeping. VAT training in corporations is all the rage these days because having watertight control over VAT processes is an ongoing challenge for almost every business. The rules are labyrinthine time and again, transactions are systematized in a way that might demand alteration in the VAT treatment, and the VAT process typically engages numerous employees across diverse departments. To ensure that the most valuable assets of your company, your employees, have an acute awareness of the procedures and protocols of the consumption tax system in UAE, VAT training is the much-needed step you might want to take next.
VAT Training: Significance
Not registering your business when you have to can attract penalties and fines. Deciding when to register mandatorily or voluntarily for VAT is complicated oftentimes. You might know when and how to register your business for VAT in the UAE. Chances are that you already are cognizant of how to deal with your VAT account. Maybe you also are familiar with the VAT deregistration process and its prerequisites. But do you know-
- Why should you voluntarily register on the UAE VAT system when you don’t have to by law?
- How voluntary VAT registration can be advantageous for your business?
- Is it worth registering for VAT voluntarily or just an unnecessary hassle and expense?
- How registering on VAT system can help you put a good impression on the market and avail of tax refunds (to reclaim VAT that is imposed by other businesses aka input tax) or offset expenses if done voluntarily?
- What if your company doesn’t touch the threshold most of the year, but surpasses the threshold in the last month on a whim?
- What to do if you forecast the business will go beyond the threshold but it doesn’t?
- The complications that can loom over you when you deal in zero-rated goods and services such as specific educational services, investment-grade precious metals, healthcare services, export outside the GCC?
- Unlike exempt offerings, zero-rated supplies count towards the AED 350,000 threshold total opening door to voluntary VAT registration and you have to maintain the record of all zero-rated supplies within your VAT account as usual.
- How to identify what supplies don’t squarely fit into the standard VAT slab and what can be the dire implications of not getting this information right?
- How to make sure VAT returns are filed on-time and error-free?
VAT registration adds extra load to your company’s administrative work for sure but if your VAT team is trained by VAT professionals who are hands-on with complex procedures and systems, they can check all the right boxes to maximise your working capital while safeguarding the business against risk. Plus, you don’t end up overpaying or underpaying towards taxes.
Adam Global: Your VAT Trainer in Dubai
The individuals working in the areas of accounting, tax, and compliance are required to keep abreast of the dynamics of VAT implementation in Dubai as filing and submitting VAT returns is imperative for businesses. In addition to VAT advisory services, VAT-compliance services, VAT registration & deregistration services, VAT return filing & VAT refund assistance, we also provide VAT training services in UAE . With Adam Global, you will attain comprehensive knowledge of VAT from specialists that have been active in this field for many years. Adam Global VAT specialists are highly qualified and trained professionals who are glad to assist your company to accomplish a better understanding of the VAT procedures and policies. Our VAT advisory assists business persons in evaluating their financial structure to identify the impact of the VAT in UAE and get their human capital trained to handle VAT-based transactions. Worth their salt, our VAT experts will also prepare you to identify and mitigate potential risks, and you’ll also be able to decipher VAT balance.
Once you are done with the VAT training with us, you’ll gain an in-depth knowledge of UAE VAT laws and regulations, and you can begin applying what you’ve learned to your business right off the bat, from implementing VAT strategies to ensuring your company has a perfect VAT management system set-up. Furthermore, you can also steer clear of various expendable legal expenses that might arise due to VAT breaches and by handling VAT tasks unprofessionally. If you think your company can benefit by learning the essentials of UAE VAT laws from seasoned VAT professionals, do not delay getting in touch with us. You are most welcome to discuss with us your bespoke training requirements!
Let’s Make Things Happen
Are you looking for an expert opinion on your company’s financial health?
Our team of auditing and accounting specialists can provide you with a thorough and comprehensive assessment. They will review your financial records, identify areas for improvement, and provide you with a personalized action plan to optimize your financial performance.
To get your personalized consultation, simply click the “Get a callback” button and schedule a call with one of our specialists.
Let us help you take control of your finances today.